Audition for DOUBLE BASS (tutti)
temporary position for spring 2018 (Jan 4th - June 1st 2018)
Thursday the 30th November 2017 15:30 at the Helsinki Music Centre, Mannerheimintie 13 A
• Dittersdorf or Vaňhal Concerto, 1st movement with cadenza and 2nd movement
• Orchestral excerpts: Beethoven: Symphony nro 9 – recitativ and Beethoven: Symphony nro 3, 3rd movement, Scherzo (to be downloaded at www.tyolista.net/db)
The audition will be played without accompaniment.
The entire audition shall be performed in orchestral tuning.
Salary: € 2905,28 - 3341,07/ month
(In addition a monthly compensation for
maintenance of instrument and suit)
Application dead-line 29th November 2017.
Application for audition together with short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Audition for the position of CELLIST (tutti)
Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th December 2017, 10.00 am at the Music Centre, Mannerheimintie 13 A, Helsinki
• Haydn: Cello Concerto in D major, 1st and 2nd movements with cadenza
• 1st movement of the Dvořák or Schumann Concerto
• Brahms: Cello Sonata in F major, Op. 99 2nd movement, Adagio affettuoso
• Orchestral and chamber repertoire to be announced at the latest after the deadline for applications at www.tyolista.net/cello
An accompanist will be provided by the orchestra, but applicants are welcome to bring their own.
Salary € 2905,28 – 3341,07 € / month, including recording compensation (plus monthly compensation for instrument and costume maintenance)
Application deadline 17th November 2017.
Submit your application and brief CV by using an
Applicants will be separately invited to the audition after the application deadline.
You can apply electronically using the online form. The link to the application form will be published on this website after the summer.
Further information about the audition will be made available at the start of the application period.