Give the gift of an open ticket or Helsinki Music Centre gift voucher!
Open tickets Open tickets are sold throughout the year and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The price of an open ticket is the same as the most expensive seating category in the concert hall, so it can be used to reserve a seat in whichever price category is still available for the concert. Open tickets can be exchanged for single tickets at Ticketmaster outlets. Open tickets are not personal and can be transferred to other people. Purchase an open ticket from the Ticketmaster online store.
Helsinki Music Centre gift vouchers
Gift vouchers for the Helsinki Music Centre can now be purchased also from the Ticketmaster online store. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be used to pay for events at the Helsinki Music Centre available from the Ticketmaster online store.
How to purchase a gift voucher: - Choose an amount and click “Update”
- Add another voucher or click “Continue”
- Type your e-mail address and click “Continue as guest”
- Type the sender’s name, recipient’s name, recipient’s e-mail address and personal message
- In your personal message, you can send congratulations to the recipient
- Click “Save”
- Click “Go to payment”
- You can pay by credit card or online bank
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be used to pay for tickets purchased from the Ticketmaster online store: ticketmaster.fi
HELSINKI MUSIC CENTRE TICKET SALES DESK
MON–FRI 9–18, SAT 10–17
TICKETMASTER OUTLETS Contact information and opening hours for Ticketmaster outlets.
TICKETMASTER PHONE SERVICE TEL. 0600 10 800 (1,98 € / MIN+LNC) MON–SAT 8–21, SUN 10–18
Once tickets are purchased, they can neither be changed nor refunded. Changes possible – all rights reserved. Ticketmaster’s purchase policy.