Season ticket seat reservations that have been made for the spring 2020 season will be transferred automatically to the spring 2021 season.
Ticketmaster charges a processing fee of 5 € per season ticket. No processing fee is charged if season tickets are purchased directly from the ticket sales desk at the Helsinki Music Centre. The fee for replacing lost season tickets at Ticketmaster is 5 € per ticket.
If you would like to change your seat, you can purchase a new season ticket from the seats available when they go on sale. Unclaimed seats will be made available for individual concerts when the sales period for season tickets ends.
Season ticket benefits
● Save 15% compared to normal priced single tickets
● Regular seat at the concerts you selected at the Helsinki Music Centre
● 20% discount on cloakroom service fee
● 10% discount from Fuga record shop at the Helsinki Music Centre
● 30% discount on short-term parking at Q-Park Finlandia (discount card available from ticket sales desk at the Helsinki Music Centre)
Treat a music student to a concert
If you are unable to use your season ticket seat, you can donate it to a music student by calling +358 9 3102 2700 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on the day of the concert.
Note: Once paid for, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
HELSINKI MUSIC CENTRE TICKET SALES DESK:
MON-FRI 9–18, SAT 10–17
TICKETMASTER SALES OUTLETS
Contact information and opening hours: http:// www.ticketmaster.fi
TICKETMASTER TELEPHONE SERVICE
TEL. +358 600 10 800 (1,98 € / MIN+LNC)
MON–SAT 8–21, SUN 10–18
Once paid for, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
All rights reserved.
Purchase policy of Ticketmaster Finland.